Thanks for your interest in applying for the position of Casual Administration/Marketing Assistant with us. As you may be aware I’m a busy serial entrepreneur running three enterprises which are growing by the day. I work from home and am supported by a fantastic assistant who works from her home up to three days a week in Victor Harbor and has done a wonderful job over the past 12 months. I’d love to give her more hours, but her personal circumstances mean she’s not available, hence why I’m on the hunt for a second assistant for the team.
Working for me isn’t for the faint-hearted. I juggle a lot and expect my team to be able to adapt and anticipate my needs, including picking up things I may have missed in my busy life. It is not unheard of to have done work for 10-15 clients in one day. Due to my busy schedule which often sees me on the road or unavailable for contact you will need to be someone who can problem solve and show initiative. Communication of your tasks for the day is done via an online project management app.
Among the duties you will be required to be involved with are:
- Organising events including booking & liaising with venues and speakers, writing online event descriptions, invitations and attendee liaison, writing and posting social media to promote the events, uploading of information to websites and distribution of media releases.
- Entry of accounts payable and receivable in Xero and MYOB.
- Invoicing in Xero and MYOB.
- Online audits.
- Website updates.
- Electronic record keeping.
- Writing correspondence.
- Appointment bookings and phone bookings
- Social media posts – writing and posting
- Preparation of prospect lists for in-house and client purposes
- Other duties as required by clients and our business entities.
To apply for the position please download & complete the pdf application form below and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume (including three recent referees) and a cover letter to further introduce yourself. Please use the subject ADMIN/MARKETING ASSISTANT.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 12noon Wednesday, November 18, 2020